So it’s mid January already and you feel like you haven’t accomplished much. Perhaps you joined a gym but are slowly falling off the fitness wagon. Here are some simple strategies to get you back on track:
- Find a family or friend that will keep you accountable. By having someone exercise with you; you will be more likely to stick to exercising.
- Exercise in the morning if you are too tired to after work.
- Going on lunch walks with a co-worker.
- Set a reminder on your calendar, computer, or cell phone about your next exercise session
- Plan out your weekly meals before going grocery shopping
- Prepare your meals for the week when you’re home from grocery shopping
- Bring enough snacks to curb your hunger throughout the work day (at least 3 healthy snacks)
- Keep hydrated through the day. Ensure your water bottle or glass is always replenished.
- Reduce the amount of times that you eat out
Essential Fitness is here to provide you the tools to keep you on track and accountable! Essential Fitness provides personal training for women in Mississauga.